NEWCASTLE - RSA & RCG PACKAGE
This package includes both Responsible Service of Alcohol and Reponsible Conduct of Gambling.
Responsible Service of Alcohol training is mandatory for people working in the NSW Liquor Industry including Licensees, Club Secretaries, permanent and casual serving staff & security staff and it is a requirement of the Gambling Machines Act 2001 for Hoteliers, Managers and staff that work in areas where gambling is conducted to have completed a NSW Responsible Conduct of Gambling Course (RCG).
This course is a essential for anyone looking to work in the hospitality industry. After successful completion you will be issued in RSA/RCG compentency card from the Office of Gaming and Racing.
Course Content for RSA/RCG
- Identifying the context of Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Public Interest
- Impact of Alcohol Abuse
- Recognising Intoxication
- Introduction to RCG
- Indicators and Impact of Problem Gambling
- Legislative Framework for Responsible Conduct of Gambling
- Responsible Conduct of Gambling Strategies
- Benefits of Implementing Responsible Conduct of Gambling Practices
- Start - 9am
- Finish - 4pm
- Duration - 2 days
What to bring
- Photo Identification (Original)
- Writing paper
Cost of Course